Who are we?
The Australian Land Conservation Alliance (ALCA) is a national conservation organisation working to promote the conservation of private lands in Australia. The Alliance is Australia’s first national organisation that brings together key participants in the private land conservation sector.
The following seven organisations form the current membership of ALCA:
- Nature Conservation Trust of NSW
- The Nature Conservancy – Australia Program
- Queensland Trust for Nature
- Nature Foundation SA
- Tasmanian Land Conservancy
- Trust for Nature (Victoria)
- National Trust of Australia (WA)
ALCA’s members bring a wealth of existing accumulated expertise, providing great potential to further enhance the private land conservation sector’s capacity, effectiveness and contribution to state and national conservation policy objectives.